Thanks guys.

I will try when stable 4.12 comes out.
Unfortunately I do not have a backup.
Fortunately, these data are not so critical.
Some private photos and videos of youth.
However, I would be very happy if I could get it back.

Theoretically, if the devid 4 drive returned to
50127310-d15c-49ca-8cdd-8798ea0fda2e. In the absence of a single disk
recovery should be easy.

Can I change the uuid of the group to which the disk belongs, to not
format the data of course?