> If you could implement SSD caching in front of your FS (such as lvmcache or
> bcache), that would work wonders for performance in general, and especially
> for mount times. I have seen amazing results with lvmcache (of just 32 GB) for
> a 14 TB FS.

I'm thinking about adding a SSD for my 4 disks RAID1 filesystem, but I
have doubts about how to correctly do it in a multidevice filesystem.

I guess I should make 4 partitions on the SSD and pair them with my
backing devices, then create the btrfs on top of bcache0, bcache1,...
is this the right way to do it?