On Sat, Sep 09, 2017 at 08:13:04AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> > [1] https://github.com/kdave/btrfs-progs/projects
>
> This looks quite good.
>
> BTW, is that only repo owner be able to modify the status?

We'll have to find out, but I think it's possible. There's Collaborators
tab in settings, where I could invite people.  I'll see if this could be
limited to the projects. In the meantime I'll update the status and add
new project tasks myself.

> In fact I found that some projects like offline scrub doesn't show up in
> either WIP or TODO list.

Yeah, the list is not complete, so please open an issue with a brief
description and link to the patchset. The project items can be created
independently and connected to the issues.