19.11.17 07:23, Chris Murphy пише:
> On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Nazar Mokrynskyi <na...@mokrynskyi.com>
> wrote:
>
>> That was eventually useful:
>>
>> * found some familiar file names (mangled eCryptfs file names from times
>> when I used it for home directory) and decided to search for it in old
>> snapshots of home directory (about 1/3 of snapshots on that partition)
>> * file name was present in snapshots back to July of 2015, but during search
>> through snapshot from 2016-10-26_18:47:04 I've got I/O error reported by
>> find command at one directory
>> * tried to open directory in file manager - same error, fails to open
>> * after removing this lets call it "broken" snapshot started new scrub,
>> hopefully it'll finish fine
>>
>> If it is not actually related to recent memory issues I'd be positively
>> surprised. Not sure what happened towards the end of October 2016 though,
>> especially that backups were on different physical device back then.
> Wrong csum computation during the transfer? Did you use btrfs send receive?

Yes, I've used send/receive to copy snapshots from primary SSD to backup HDD.

Not sure when wrong csum computation happened, since SSD contains only most
recent snapshots and only HDD contains older snapshots. Even if error happened
on SSD, those older snapshots are gone a long time ago and there is no way to
check this.

Sincerely, Nazar Mokrynskyi
github.com/nazar-pc