On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 01:24:48PM -0700, Edmund Nadolski wrote:
> +/*
> + * Reserve some special-case values for the extent_map .start, .block_start,
> + *: and .orig_start fields.

I'm used to write the structure members as type::member, which resembles
the C++ syntax. There are already a few recently added examples in the
code documentation, eg. the device mutexes in volume.c. I'd like to
maintain some consistency so that it's clear which syntax we use for
btrfs documentataion. The .member also looks acceptable to me, though
I'd prefer the :: way.