On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Steffen Sindzinski <stes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did btrfs check --readonly on both disk without finding any error. To
> reconfirm I did a scrub again which still has found 2 uncorrectable errors.

Try --mode=lowmem option with btrfs-progs 4.3.3 or better 4.14. This
is a new implementation of btrfs check and sometimes it comes up with
different results. It's strange that there's only this error found by
scrub and not by btrfs check which should be fully checking all
metadata for sanity, and in the process it would surely hit a bad
checksum.

--
Chris Murphy