On 02/14/2018 10:19 PM, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
Just FYI, how dangerous running btrfs can be - we had a fatal, unrecoverable MySQL corruption when btrfs decided to do one of these "I have ~50 GB left, so let's do out of space (and corrupt some files at the same time, ha ha!)".

 Thanks for reporting.

Running btrfs RAID-1 with kernel 4.14.

 Can you pls let us know..
 1. What tool cli/reported/identified that data is corrupted?
 2. Disk error stat using.. btrfs dev stat <mnt>
    (dev stat is stored on disk)
 3. Wheather the disk was mounted as degraded any time before?

Thanks, Anand