Here's a collection of various cleanups I've done while working on other
things.
All of these should be pretty low-risk, have soaked for a while on my test
branch and survived multiple xfstest runs.

They strive to mostly untangle the code and make it more readable.

Nikolay Borisov (4):
  btrfs: Use while loop instead of labels in __endio_write_update_ordered
  btrfs: Fix lock release order
  btrfs: Consolidate error checking for btrfs_alloc_chunk
  btrfs: Rewrite retry logic in do_chunk_alloc

2.7.4