Here are a couple of cleanups I stumbled upon while looking at the freespace
validation code. The first one simplifies btrfs_rmap_block that has an unused
parameter. The next 2 patches cleanup the cache_extent apis since they provide
more than we are actually using (or have ever used).

Nikolay Borisov (3):
  btrfs-progs: Remove devid parameter from btrfs_rmap_block
  btrfs-progs: Remove add_cache_extent2
  btrfs-progs: Remove objectid argument from alloc_cache_extent

 check/main.c   |  2 +-
 extent-cache.c | 21 ++++-----------------
 extent-cache.h |  2 --
 extent-tree.c  | 10 +++++-----