But if you are planning to
   record and start at transaction [14] then its an overkill because
   transaction [19 and [20] are already in the disk.

Yes, I'm doing it overkilled.

 Ah. Ok.

But it's already much better than scrub all block groups (my original plan).

 That's true. Which can be optimized later, but how? and scrub can't
 fix RAID1.

Thanks, Anand

Thanks,
Qu

Thanks, Anand

Thanks,
Qu

     [3] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10403311/

   Further, as we do a self adapting chunk allocation in RAID1, it needs
   balance-convert to fix. IMO at some point we have to provide degraded
   raid1 chunk allocation and also modify the scrub to be chunk granular.

Thanks, Anand

Any idea on this?

Thanks,
Qu

Unlock: btrfs_fs_info::chunk_mutex
Unlock: btrfs_fs_devices::device_list_mutex