On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 02:41:09PM +0800, Lu Fengqi wrote:
> This patchset can be fetched from github:
> https://github.com/littleroad/linux.git dedupe_latest
>
> Now the new base is v4.20-rc1.

Before anybody spends more time with this patchset: this is a big
feature and quite intrusive to several btrfs subsystems. Currently it's
on hold as it requires finishing the design phase, it's still only the
in-memory backend and before we claim in-band dedupe, the persistent
hash tree needs to be at least drafted or prototyped.

At this point there are several features that are in a more complete
state so they get preferred when it comes to merging. I would have to
look up what was agreed long time ago as merging plan, but at this point
this series would require a lot of work.