On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 08:39:46AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> changelog:
> v2:
> - Rebase to v4.20-rc1.
> - Instead commit transaction after each reloc tree merge, delay it until
>   merge_reloc_roots() finishes.
> - This provides a more natural behavior, and reduce the unnecessary
>   transaction commits.
> v3:
> - Fix backref walk deadlock by not triggering it at all.
>   This also removes the need for @exec_post refactor and replace the
>   patch to allow @old_root unpopulated.
> - Include the patch that fixes the unexpected data rsv free.

I've tested the deadlock fix but it still locks up and there are some
lockdep warnings. I can't spend more time on that given the pre-merge
window timing so I'm going to postpone all qgruop things until the next
cycle.

The deadlock fix can go to a -rc independently, so once I'm able to
gather logs I'll let you know.