On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 03:02:32PM -0800, Eric Biggers wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 04:40:15PM -0400, Josef Bacik wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is the next version of the fscrypt support.  It is based on a
> > combination
> > of Sterba's for-next branch and the fscrypt for-next branch.  The fscrypt
> > stuff
> > should apply cleanly to the fscrypt for-next, but it won't apply cleanly to
> > our
> > btrfs for-next branch.  I did this in case Eric wants to go ahead and merge
> > the
> > fscrypt side, then we can figure out what to do on the btrfs side.
> >
> > v1 was posted here
> >
> > https://lore.kernel.org/linux-btrfs/cover.1695750478.git.jo...@toxicpanda.com/
>
> Hi Josef!  Are you planning to send out an updated version of this soon?

Hey Eric,

Yup I meant to have another one out the door a couple of weeks ago but I was
going through your fstests comments and learned about -o test_dummy_encryption
so I implemented that and a few problems fell out, and then I was at Plumbers
and Maintainers Summit.  I'm working through my mount api changes now and the
encryption thing is next, I hope to get it out today as I fixed most of the
problems, I just have to fix one of our IOCTL's that exposes file names that
wasn't decrypting the names and then hopefully it'll be good.

FWIW all the things I had to fix didn't require changes to the fscrypt side, so
it's mostly untouched since last time.  Thanks,

Josef