The LPI board members have never been all together in one room.  Instead,
we have regularly been having telephone conference calls (sponsored by
Linuxcare).  The minutes of the meetings we had since we officially
have been incorporated are now available at:

http://www.lpi.org/minutes/LPI_board_minutes.html

They may be of interest since they usually contain decisions and policies
that have been officially accepted by the LPI board; most of these have
been discussed on the lists at some time.

The content is there but hardly readable.  Expect the information to
become better accessible in the future; I just didn't want to wait for
that.

--

        Tom Peters
                Secretary, LPI Board