Thanks for the pointer, Faber. It was a great article. I agree with almost
everything the author said, but it's too bad he only discussed Sair's
program and not ours.

I think it's very important for a Linux user/admin to know about the
history and philosophy behind the movement. However, I do *not* think this
material belongs on a competency certification exam. Cert. tests should
focus only on technical knowledge, skills, and abilities required to do
the job.

-Scott