After more than a month of work, we wrote draft objectives for the
distribution-specific part of the second LPI exam.  This was based on the
analysis of the peculiarities of and the differences between
distributions, the results of which are available on:

        http://userweb.interactive.net/~revf2/LPI/

  The draft objectives are available through our POMS system at:

        http://www.lpi.org/cgi-bin/poms.py

  Look for the exams 2a to 2f.  At present we have draft objectives for:

        Caldera
        Debian
        TurboLinux
        RedHat
        SuSE

  Objectives for Slackware will follow soon.

  Commenents on these draft test objectives are welcome.

--

        Tom Peters
        Director Program Development, LPI
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]