I incorporated changes by Tom and Richard Rager.  I forgot
to thank Tom for the new entries in proper format.  Tom,
I changed the preferred/depricated status of the mail
acronyms but I've always heard API, LAN, NAT, and TFTP
used as such.  tftp is even a service, yes?  I admit
that API and LAN are often written out too.  I'm not willing
to "go to the wall" over these but they seem OK by the
standard that they are clear to me and I'm not a sys admin.

Everyone check out the new dictionary:

http://conan.ipat.com/~cert/lpilist.html

Or wait until I integrate in stuff frm the objectives, perhaps
later this evening.

-Alan Mead