I noticed that in POMS, Chuck Mead commented to Faber Fedor re. SuSE
(2f.82.1 Archives) to specify the version number of the distribution in
the objectives.  I disagree, because that obsoletes our objectives and
forces us to upgrade an exam as soon as someone brings out a new
distribution version (several times a year).  Rather I let it be our
choice.  This discussion has abated, but we should finish it and set a
policy on exam upgrading & renewal.
--

        Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters
                NL-1062 KD nr 149       tel.    31-204080204
                        Amsterdam       e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]