I've released 1.0 versions of the glossary/terms list and the item writing
guidelines.  I also conducted and reported on a survey of certification
attitudes.  Some of you may have gotten wind but I did not want to bias
the survey wildly in favor of certification or LPI by posting about it
previously on this list.  FYI:  When I publicized the survey on Linux
Today, I was happy to see LPI featured prominently and positively in the
reader feedback.

These can be viewed at: http://www.conan.ipat.com/~cert/

For those not into exam-dev:  Sorry for the intrusion below; feel free to
take it as a subtle invitation to join that list where I will be posting
all future mail regarding exam development.

Examdev'ers:  Over the next week I would like to add more detail about
scenario items.  If you can write a good scenario item for an LPI
objective, I would like to include it in the guidelines.  Ideally, we
would discuss the example item(s) on the examdev list.  It wouldn't be the
end of the world if we discussed "regular" multiple-choice items, further
tips on writing items, or guidelines for reviewing items, either.

-Alan Mead