Néstor wrote:
I am trying to compile DRBD to use it with MYSQL but in this link "http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-build-from-source.html"; that I am using for instructions, it says the following: *If you are running a stock kernel supplied by your distribution, you should install a matching precompiled kernel headers package. These are typically named |kernel-dev|, |kernel-headers|, |linux-headers| or similar.

*Where do I find this kernel headers module. I did a search for available packages in yum and I did not see any ofthese mentioned.

For Red Hat/Fedora based systems, you want "kernel-devel" and "kernel-headers" rpm.

-subhendu
begin:vcard
fn:Subhendu Ghosh
n:Ghosh;Subhendu
org:Red Hat, Inc.
adr:24 Flr;;140 Broadway;New York;NY;10005;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Solutions Architect
tel;cell:+1-201-232-2851
x-mozilla-html:FALSE