Hi,

if you RAELLY need two clusters with the same name on the same subnet,
then try to adjust the following parameters and use unique values for
each cluster:

/Multicast network configuration/
    cman uses multicast UDP packets to communicate with other nodes in
    the cluster. By default it will generate a multicast address using
    239.192.x.x where x.x is the 16bit cluster ID number split into
    bytes. This, in turn is generated from a hash of the cluster name
    though it can be specified explicitly. The purpose of this is to
    allow multiple clusters to share the same subnet - they will each
    use a different multicast address. You might also/instead want to
    isolate clusters using the port number as shown above.

    It is possible to override the multicast address by specifying it in
    cluster.conf as shown:

/Cluster ID/
    The cluster ID number is used to isolate clusters in the same
    subnet. Usually it is generated from a hash of the cluster name, but
    it can be overridden here if you feel the need. Sometimes cluster
    names can hash to the same ID.

    <cman cluster_id="669"> </cman>

Kind regards,
Laszlo