* Nicolas Pitre | 2009-06-11 17:19:22 [-0400]:

>I have no problem with you submitting it now.  It is not complete yet
>but what is there is plenty functional.  However I'd prefer if you used
>the API based on sg_copy_buffer() which includes a call to
>flush_kernel_dcache_page() already for mainline inclusion, so to have
>good style up front. ( a patch to fix flush_kernel_dcache_page() on ARM
>is already queued).
I just wanted to let you know, that since -rc5 I have the needful change
in sg code [0]. On the other hand I have the IDMA somehow working so I
probably should sit my ass down and make it work with cesa...

[0]
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=6de7e356faf54aa75de5b624bbce28a5b776dfa8

>Nicolas

Sebastian