Hi ,

I want to interact with Crypto Hardware from user space using openssl
like libraries based applications through cryptodev-linux interface.

it looks like openssl comes with cryptodev-linux support(through
eng_cryptodev.c) .
When I downloaded openssl,eng_cryptodev.c file is available by default.

below link refers about eng_cryptodev.c for openssl support :

http://repo.or.cz/w/cryptodev-linux.git/commitdiff/56cc4e3b8b761cb34f928f4eee59755d1f0afc53

Note:looks like there are some additional changes done on
eng_cryptodev.c file available in updated openssl source code.

There seems to be some changes/patches  also available recently for
cryptodev-linux,below contains reference information.

http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2770&user=guest&pass=guest

Please let me know if my understanding is incorrect .

BR,
Srisowj