Hi Stephan,
On 06/27/2015 09:25 AM, Stephan Mueller wrote:
> Ok, in this case, it would mean that rsa would point to the software
> implementation and oaep(rsa) would point to the hardware. Would I be correct?

All combinations are possible, and it is up to the implementation to decide.

>> Yes, that's the main use case for this. We want to be able to accelerate SSL
>> > handshakes.
> Are you currently working on an AF_ALG interface?

I'm currently working on adding rsa support to the qat driver. Once that will
be finished my plan was to add AF_ALG interface for it.
That will be in a few weeks time though since I'm on vacation next two weeks.
If you have already started on AF_ALG you are more than welcome to do it.
For me the most important thing will that it needs to be asynchronous.
Regards,