I am Mr Chan Yuan,we are looking for a representative in your country to assist
us pick up funds from our clients in your location. If you are interested do
get back me for futher details.There is no financial obligation on your part.
Do also note that your are entitled to 10% of each installmental payment made
out to you by our clients.If you think you can handle this position please
write back to us with you full name and address,for more information on our
enquiry