On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 05:06:03PM +0200, Horia Geantă wrote:
> On 12/7/2015 9:11 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > Here are further imx-caam updates that I've had since before the
> > previous merge window.  Please review and (I guess) if Freescale
> > folk can provide acks etc that would be nice.  Thanks.
>
> Thanks Russell.
>
> Note that the patch set does not apply cleanly, please rebase on latest
> cryptodev-2.6 tree.

I'm afraid I'm not a fan of digging out random git trees, rebasing
patches on top of them, and then not being able to test them locally
without dragging the entire tree into my own tree.  I'd rather wait
another kernel cycle instead of polluting my own tree with commits
from other trees.

--
RMK's Patch system: http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/
according to speedtest.net.