I'm seeing an issue on one system that I wasn't seeing on another
system. It turns out that the testmgr sha testing exports an ahash
request context, allocates a new ahash request context and then imports
into that new ahash request context. Since crypto_ahash_init() is not
performed the driver request context could have random data in it,
which ends up causing an error. As part of the import/export support
that I added for the ccp driver I reduced the amount of data that was
exported, but I guess I always assumed that crypto_ahash_init() would
have been called before doing a crypto_ahash_import().

I can fix this in the driver by doing a memset to zero of the request
context area during the import. But I guess I'm also wondering if there
is an expectation/requirement that crypto_ahash_init() be called before
doing an import?  If there is the I can add that to the testmgr code
instead.

Thanks,
Tom