Hi Martin,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 8:52 AM Martin Willi <mar...@strongswan.org> wrote:

> Adding AVX-512VL support is relatively simple. I have a patchset mostly
> ready that is more than competitive with the code from Zinc. I'll clean
> that up and do more testing before posting it later this week.

Terrific. Depending on how it turns out, it'll be nice to try
integrating this into Zinc. I have a massive Xeon Gold 5120 machine
that I can give you access to if you'd like to do some testing and
benching. Poke me on IRC -- I'm zx2c4.

> I don't think that having AVX-512F is that important until it is really
> usable on CPUs in the market.

Actually, similarly here, a 10nm Cannon Lake machine should be
arriving at my house this week, which should make for some interesting
testing ground for non-throttled zmm, if you'd like to play with it.

Jason