Raj,

I thought the Linux Journal on C would be a good idea. The problem is that
they are Rs.995/- per disk per year but its probably worth it. I can chip in
the balance.

Cheers...Kishore

        http://www.gtcdrom.com

for their catalogue.  I reserve the right to make the final decision!
Additionally, you can look for stuff which costs more than Rs. 605
too, then we can try to raise the balance amount required amongst us
members.

Regards,

-- Raju