My name seems to be coming up quite often too. Okay will work on all these
over the next few days, though I may or may not be here at the time of the
next meeting. I might have to push off to the Philippines for a while. But
I'll keep you all posted on whats going on.

Cheers...Kishore

PS: Rs.100/t-shirt sounds cool. Lets just go for Penguin Power! nothing else
really needs to be printed. Or maybe the ol' "Choice of a GNU Generation"