Hi Avneesh,

I hope you're aware of the India Linux Users' Group, Delhi (ILUG-Delhi
or Linux-Delhi for short).  We're about 50 people strong on the
mailing list, and have regular meetings on the III Sunday of each
month.

Since you mentioned that IIT-D has a lab with 40 Linux machines, we
have been wondering if we can hold the next meeting (April 18th) in
your lab?  Whom should we contact for permission to do this?  E-mail
address and phone number(s) of the concerned person would be very
useful.

BTW, you Linux-lovers in IIT may like to join the Linux-Delhi mailing
list.  Send a message to

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

with

        subscribe

in the message body.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
       Raj Mathur / Web Technical Support / Silicon Graphics / New Delhi
                  +91-124-349811         /    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  / 551-7228