uhh , I think the eth driver should be generating the
message. It should be kern.err  or kern.warn from
syslog or normal printk statements. do not have a
linux box to look around right now :)

Just turn the autonegotiation off, you need to get the
tools for your card.

--- "Sanjeev \"Ghane\" Gupta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/wilma/linux-delhi/