On 01/06/2017 10:02 AM, David Miller wrote:
From: Dave Hansen <dave.han...@linux.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 08:55:03 -0800

Actually, that reminds me...  How does your code interface with ksm?  Or
is there no interaction needed since you're always working on virtual
addresses?

This reminds me, I consider this feature potentially extremely useful for
kernel debugging.  So I would like to make sure we don't implement anything
in a way which would preclude that in the long term.

I agree and please do point out if I have made any implementation decisions that could preclude that.

Thanks,
Khalid