On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:11:32 -0300
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mche...@s-opensource.com> wrote:

> Brainless conversion of genericirq.tmpl book to ReST, via
>       Documentation/sphinx/tmplcvt

This one kind of showcases why I'm nervous about bulk conversions.  It's
a bit of a dumping-ground document, with a bit of everything, and I think
we can do better.  And, in particular, this one contains a bunch of stuff
that belongs in the driver-api manual instead.  So, at a minimum, I would
really like to see this template split across those two manuals.

If you promise me a followup patch doing that, maybe I can go ahead and
merge this series now :)

(That's mildly complicated by the fact that you didn't send me parts 6,
8, and 9; I really would rather get the whole series in cases like this.)

Thanks,

jon