> The code is experimental and I don't know if it breaks something
> else. So be warned. Anway I would like to get some feedback,
> how good it works for other (or if it works at all).

Works quite good for me!
Just to problems appear to me:

1. it broke the skip +1min -1min functionality
2. think it would be more intuitiv to be able to go from forward/rewind with
the left right keys without intermediate play/stop - if the scene you liked
to stop just went by the first thing i try is the left key to go back ;-))

That does not necessarily mean that one has to go through all the slow-modes
to get to a fast mode - that could be separate as is.

Thanks for the patch.
Guido

--
Info: