On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:59:51 GMT, Marcus Kuba wrote:

>And while we are talking about features... anybody else who'd prefer the
>length of a recording in the list instead of the time the recording
>started (who cares if a Movie was recorded at 20:15 or 22:25? I'm more
>interested in how long it is).

nice idea , I like it ;-)

and while we are at fearure: sometimes I would prefer the recordings to be sortet by
time of record instead of alphabetical, so I can
see my latest recordings without searching through the pages (my vdr has got 200GB of
Diskspace, so there *are* many pages ;-).
This "Sort-Modes" should be toggled by a button.

Gruesse aus Oberhausen
        Thomas Brendel

--
Info: