Hi all,

Sorry for my bad english.

As project required, I need to enable a MT2060 tuner which connected to
a TDA10046, for a DVB-T application.

I found some MT2060 code in the lastest 2.6.19-rc4 patch
(http://www.kernel.org), but I found that this tuner is only for USB
device use.

I want to know are there any important issue I should notice before I
want to port the driver of MT2060 onto a development board using with a
TDA10046 together?

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung

This message (including any attachments) is for the named addressee(s)'s use
only. It may contain
sensitive, confidential, private proprietary or legally privileged information
intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message and/or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.