Hi, Kevin

KevinLuX schrieb:
> Hi all,
> With my pinnacle 310i that work thanks to an harmut's patch from october
> 2006
> i can't receive and get signal from a MUX in milan italy.
> Other channels works very well, but when i try to scan with kaffeine or
> simply
> with the utility "scan" on it-Milano on this MUX :
>
> T 506000000 8MHz 2/3 1/2 QAM64 8k 1/32 NONE
>
> i receive ....

> 506000000:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_2_3:FEC_1_2:QAM_64:TRANSMISSION_MODE_8K:GUARD_INTERVAL_1_32:HIERARCHY_NONE
>
> WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
> WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
> WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0010
>
> Channels that are broadcasted from this MUX are visibile under windows
> and i have same problem in my two both gnu/linux distribution, gentoo
> and ubuntu.
>
> Someone can help me?

Few weeks ago, i modified the driver to support the LNA on this card.
So can you please try the recent version of the driver? You might
set the option debug=1 for the modules tuner and tda827x.

Another possible cause is that many drivers ignore the channel
parameters while the tda10046 doesn't. You can set all to auto
except bandwidth.

Best regards
   Hartmut