Hi manu,

With reference to our previous mails, i have gone through the En50221
stack..There i found that ca_zap.c and gnutv.c says the same thing..Can u tell
me the difference between them..
Waiting for ur anticipation,Regards,\"Santosh\"On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:37:13
+0400 Manu Abraham wrote Santosh wrote: > Hi, > > In the EN50221 stack
there are so many API\'s for so many > resources..Can anybody tell me
whether the main application will call > those API\'s.... Depends how you
look at it. It depends what you are doing. A module/host can have many
resources, registered by the Resource Manager (RM) residing on the host. >
Explanations with examples is higly appreciated...Can anybody tell me >
regarding this.. For a simple application, gnutv is the best illustration that
i can point you to. Manu