Hi, Werner

Werner Braun schrieb:
> Hartmut,
>
>> Summing up the test results, i have the impression that this card is
> different
>>from what we have yet.
>> I am almost sure that the problem lies in the GPIO configuration. Please try
>> the
>> following:
>> Please keep forcing the card type to 94
>> In the configuration structure (saa7134-dvb.c):
>> static struct tda1004x_config ads_tech_duo_config = {
>> change the entry
>> .gpio_config   = TDA10046_GP00_I,
>> .gpio_config   = TDA10046_GP10,
>> I expect that this makes DVB-T work but it might break analog TV.
>> Please try also
>> .gpio_config   = TDA10046_GP10_I,
>> This should make analog work again but it might carsh the channel decoder
>> (bad firmware) if this is the case, please report this. It might be
>> necessary
>> increase a delay in the channel decoder initialization procedure.
>
> applied your patches and - guess what - it worked. Even sound worked
> spontaneously. This is brilliant, thanks a lot. Analog didn't work apart from
> channel E12 (FAB - Fernsehen aus Berlin). In DVB-T, I haven't been able to
> tune in into all stations (e.g. RTL, ZDF), but this might be an antenna
> issue.

Fine! Did both variants work? That's possible but its also possible that
analog is at least very unstable - depending on how the analog / dvb switch is
implemented.

> I will also apply Hermann's patch for the autodetection thing, then there's
> another card in the database.

I would like to ask you to test whatever you can. Does the card have radio and
baseband inputs?

> Do you need any further card-related informations? Photos, whatsoever?

A photo of the tuner section might help to clarify something (LNA)

> Thanks again for this great support.
>
> Best regards
> Werner

Still some work to be done ...