I would appreciate if you could stop spamming the em28xx ML since I
prefer to use it for relevant issues; Currently there are around 200
people registered most of them aren't interested in internal linuxtv
issues.

Try to resolve all existing relevant problems first (since there are a
few other problems out there within the linuxtv "core developer(s)"
community)

-Markus

--
Markus Rechberger