Hi,Mike
     You mean you watch HDTV using mplayer, do you?
     When I use mplayer to play a HDTV channel, it just can't work properly.

在2007-07-19,"Michael Krufky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
lwtbenben wrote: > Dear Michael: > I got the firmware and now the card works
properly. > But only for SDTV, when I saw HDTV using my card and totem-xine, >
it seems good for about 2 mins and then it gives me bad performance. > > What
is the problem? Is it the hardware or the movie player? > Which player should I
use for HDTV, please. Glad to hear it... I use mplayer for my testing... The
playback is dependent on your CPU and Graphics card. for mplayer, you can pass
various options that will help the playback, such as: mplayer dvb://WABC_HD
-framedrop -cache 8192 ...just an example. Good Luck, Mike