Hi everyone
 What is the problem with my mail, why is it so ugly.
 Can some guy help me?
Message: 1
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:12:42 +0800 (CST)
From: lwtbenben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] Do we have a guide for Dvico FusionHDTV5 USB
 Gold setup?
To: "Michael Krufky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: linux-dvb <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
 Dear Michael:
 I got the firmware and now the card works properly.
 But only for SDTV, when I saw HDTV using my card and totem-xine,
 it seems good for about 2 mins and then it gives me bad performance.
 What is the problem? Is it the hardware or the movie player?
 Which player should I use for HDTV, please.
 Thank you.
?2007-07-19?"Michael Krufky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ???
lwtbenben wrote: > Hi,everyone > I have a Dvico FusionHDTV5 USB Gold card at
hand, is there any guide to set up the card? > Thank you very much. This device
is well supported in kernel versions 2.6.16 and later. You'll need the
firmware, located at:
http://linuxtv.org/downloads/firmware/dvb-usb-bluebird-01.fw Put this into
/lib/firmware (location may vary depending on the distro) Plug the device in,
and then it should function with any standard dvb application. Good Luck, Mike
Krufky