Hi Michael,

Em Seg, 2007-10-22 às 16:03 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escreveu:
> Mauro & others,
>
> After our conversation last week, I decided to move forward with
> tuner-refactor-phase-2, so that you can have the pathway for your
> tda9887 & tea5767 changes to go in without clashing with my pending work.
>
> My code is now ready for review:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/tuner-refactor-phase-2

I expect a few troubles on merging the newer patches for 2.6.25, since
there are several significant changes that are expected to happen,
during this development period, like:

- the newer tuner-redesign changesets;
- i2c redesign;
- bttv removal of V4L1 support;
- xc3028 old code removal;
- tuner-xc2028 addition;

Since those envolves several changes at core, it is likely that
changesets will conflict.

So, I intend to carefully handle the 2.6.25 changesets already finished
during this weekend, hopefully.

--
Cheers,
Mauro