Hi,
    I've just bought a Hauppauge HVR-4000 which I'll set up next to my
Nova-T 500. I'm specifically interested both in the DVB-S(2) part of the
card and the FM tuner to be used under MythTV. I can live without the DVB-T
part of the card (which AFAIK can't be used simultaneously, as this part is
covered enough by the Nova-T 500).

For what I've read so far there is a preliminary support for this card under
this repository:

    http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr4000-dvbs

However, I do have some questions about it:

   - Can I use this same repository to build the driver for the Nova-T
   500? Currently I'm successfully using the HG drivers for that card, and I
   wouldn't like breaking down this.
   - If not, ¿is this repository expected to be merged into the mainline
   tree anytime soon?
   - What parts are exactly supported? Specifically, I'm interested in
   the following parts being supported:
      - DVB-S
      - DVB-S2
      - FM tuner
      - DVB-T / Analog TV: not really important for me but anyway, if
      they work...

Thank you very much for your hard work to all involved in this project!

Eduard Huguet