Hi,
   Unfortunately I don't have any way to test the analog input, as I don't
have any camcorder or similar to attach. Too bad :(.

   I'd really like to test the DVB-S, but I understand that at this time
maybe it's difficult for you to generate an "isolated" patch for this card.
I don't know what could be done, maybe if you had your repository available
somewhere I could test it here (I'd still need to manually apply to it the
Nova-T 500 patches that recently made into the main tree).

Thanks for your hard work, anyway!
  Eduard