On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:10:14 +0200
Haavard Skinnemoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Btw, it's probably not that hard to rip the DMA bits out and post them
> as a separate patch. This would mean that:
>   * Pierre can merge the driver independently of the other 5 patches

*snip*

> If that sounds like a good plan to you, I'll split the driver tomorrow.

DMA is always nice, but I prefer a PIO-only driver over none at all.

I am a bit concerned about the problems with mmc_test you mentioned
though. Have you sent any info about those previously?

Rgds
--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  Linux kernel, MMC maintainer        http://www.kernel.org
  rdesktop, core developer          http://www.rdesktop.org

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
  Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
  for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
  encryption.