Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   just curious -- how many folks are working in C++ in their embedded
> linux work?

I'm avoiding it, because of reports of occasional elf2flt relocation
errors when using C++ a few months ago, on this list.

However, some of the libraries I'm using have some C++ in them, and a
C API wrapped around the C++ core!  I'm glad they use a C wrapper, as
they only supply binaries build with GCC 2.95.3, I have the impression
the C++ ABI has changed between that and GCC 4.x.  But I haven't checked.

All systems using Qt (such as Qtopia) will use C++ a lot, so it is
well supported.

-- Jamie