Dear Sirs,

SAYFU Advantage:

1)We do PCB from double side upto 30-layer Multilayer PCB.HDI jobs

2)If you have repeat orders from other suppliers, and you want to transfer to
SAYFU, we can accept FREE OF TOOLING

3) Except excellent quality and professional service, we also pay every detail
for our customer,
for example package to use Desiccant packs & moisture indicator in
vacuum-sealed pack to protect PCB.

4) Material: We have FR4 TG135/TG158/TG180 normal material in stock, also have
FR1/FR2/FR3/CEM1/CEM3/ROGERS/ARLON/ISOLA

5)Rigid / flex/ flex-rigid PCBs with UL approved(E354070)

6)Flexible,quickly,feedback for customer always

7)Quickly offer will be less then 4hours,Some top urgent inquiry we can offer
Within 1hour.

Pls trust our SAYFU is your best choice.

Thanks&Best Regards,

Leon Zhang
Sayfu Multilayer Circuits Co.,Limited
Tel:    +86-755-23305865