Hello Linux-Embedded subscribers,
   Since few weeks I'm developing a personnal CPU card.
   This card has the following features :
        - MPC821 as CPU.
        - 8Mo SDRAM.
        - 4Mo SERIAL   FLASK DISK MEMORY.
        - 2Mo PARALLEL FLASH MEMORY.

   The 2Mo FLASH MEMORY are aim to hold the boot and the OS code.

   Now, I'm very interested to try to run Linux on it.

   Because I'm not a kernel hacker, I've some problems to start in my
project.

   I need some advices from some people that are real familiar with the
kernel, especially in memory management and bootup.

   I think that one of my first problem is to understand the bootup
sequence (how a LILO works).

   You can also send me URL of linux sites that are explaining the
methodoly that should be used to port the Linux Kernel on a new CPU
board architecture.

   So, if someone of you has some informations that can help me to
progress it would be nice to mail me back.

   Regards,

  Christian MARTIN